Wednesday 3 June 2009

Welcome to the blog!

Hello as I've mentioned below I act as an Independent Distributor for the Utility Warehouse Discount Club. An award-winning, London based Plc who guarantee savings on your household bills (that's gas, electricity, home phone, broadband and mobile).

My customers select the best packages available to them and benefit from:

*Free calls to UK landlines and 10 International Destinations
*24mb broadband and line rental for just £19.99 with NO CONTRACT
*Pricing guaranteed to save money on your electricity and gas
*UK's best Pay As You Go mobile deal
*Money off your bills when you shop at Sainsbury's, Homebase, Comet, New Look, JJB Sports, Boots and more


Take a look at my central website here which will give you all the information you need. Alternatively call me on 07968970704 or email robert@anthonyk.co.uk for more information or to arrange an appointment to see how much YOU can save !

No comments: